This organization is providing the community, support, and stimulation once a month without the God!
Sunday assembly moves toward changing “hermit” and antisocial stereotypes of non believers. Their once monthly services and uniting people in laughter and wonder of the world.
The Sunday Assembly
- Is 100% celebration of life. We are born from nothing and go to nothing. Let’s enjoy it together.
- Has no doctrine. We have no set texts so we can make use of wisdom from all sources.
- Has no deity. We don’t do supernatural but we also won’t tell you you’re wrong if you do.
- Is radically inclusive. Everyone is welcome, regardless of their beliefs – this is a place of love that is open and accepting.
- Is free to attend, not-for-profit and volunteer run. We ask for donations to cover our costs and support our community work.
- Has a community mission. Through our Action Heroes (you!), we will be a force for good.
- Is independent. We do not accept sponsorship or promote outside businesses, organizations or services
- Is here to stay. With your involvement, The Sunday Assembly will make the world a better place
- We won’t tell you how to live, but will try to help you do it as well as you can
- And remember point 1… The Sunday Assembly is a celebration of the one life we know we have
contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Musician’s Local 47
817 Vine Street
Los Angeles, CA 90038